Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vintage!

One of My favorite things to browse late at night When the kids are in bed and the hubby is at work is the Vintage items on etsy.com. There are so many amazing items. Cute clothes, awesome Kitchen items, Mod jewelry..... I could browse for days! Here are just a few awesome items and shops I have found.
This First item come to us from bythewayside These Sunny mugs would be the perfect way to have your java and brighten your day!
Up next we have BellaChicBoutique with This awesome instant collection of Milk glass. One of my favorite things to browse! Wouldn't these be wonderful displayed in a room with powder blue walls!
This wonderful nautical dress comes from TimelessVixenVintage This whole shop is a wonderful blast from the past! I get images of those perfect housewives who had the floors shiny and not a dish to be seen and not one hair on their lovely heads where out of line.
And what Good Is a dress without heels? These come from craftycrowvintage. Aren't these just the most stunning cherry red heels ever! And, they would look pretty smashing with the nautical dress above too!
And Last but certainly not least is this fancy Blue royal typewriter from joevintage. I remember when I was little I used to drag out the old pound key and click click click ting! sliiiiiiide. Good times!
You really should Go poke around these shop and the vintage section on etsy I bet you will so much and maybe Give an old treasure a new loving home.
Thanks,
Krystle
www.dkjewels.etsy.com

4 comments:

Jaci said...

Krystle, thank you so much for the feature! You are right, there are so many amazing vintage treasures on Etsy - browsing them can cost me hours, to say nothing of dollars!

Midnightcoiler said...

Nice finds! I find vintage items very interesting, as it's like exploring for treasure. I like to scout for supplies- things I can use in my work. Fun!

UniqueInspirations said...

Great finds! I love those vases. I love your patriotic layout of your blog too!

Sarah said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my shop! I love Etsy everything!