Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pumpkins and More


My daughter starts school next week which always reminds me that Fall is fast approaching. I have been making fall Items for both of my etsy shops in preparation for the upcoming fall season and I wanted to share a few things from my jewelry shop with you all. All these designs can be found and purchased in my shop at Dkjewels.etsy.com

First, My pumpkins. The one at the top of the post is made from Vintage Italian lucite Pumpkin beads and caps. I love its matching little top in a olive green color. They have been accented with sterling silver caps and a small sterling bead sits inside the cap. Hung on sterling ear wires. These are Limited.

The next Pumpkin is Made from hand dyed (by me) vintage beads. These are accented with beautiful brass filigree and leafy caps and topped with a sparkling olivine Swarovski crystal. These are my absolute favorite and unfortunately are extremely limited as the vintage beads are now very hard to find. I have made these in Earrings and a necklace for those who don't wear earrings.

I have also designed some wonderful crystal creations that I think would add a touch of sparkle to all your fall wardrobe.
The First ones simply called "Heat" are a generous red magma swarovski crystal capped with antiqued copper caps and accented with a smaller magma crystal. These are so stunning and throw the light very well. They are hung on lever back ear wires.



Another stunning color for fall is always Olive green
(also great for winter and spring) I used Beautiful olivine swarovski slabs to create a simple yet elegant look that is just luscious! I am quickly falling in love with this color simply accented with sterling silver daisy beads and hung on sterling ear wires.
I call these earrings Garnished martini.

I hope you all have a wonderful autumn. And I hope each one of you takes time to enjoy the turning leaves. The fresh crisp aromas of baked goods and the sweet little ones asking for just one more piece of candy. Fall is a magical time of year full of family, friends and beauty.
Thank you all for being a part of my online family.
Blessings,
Krystle

2 comments:

mistyridge said...

Really great new items DK. I especially like "Heat" and the Pumpkins are sooo very creative. Have a great day.

AshwaRetail said...

http://ashwaretail.blogspot.com :: AshwaRetail sells beautiful jewelry on ebay and amazon.