Sunday, March 15, 2009

Etsy Chicks Spring challange


I was a bit apprehensive about doing a challenge entry for the 1st annual Etsy chicks Spring challenge. I had many ideas but none of then were things i wanted to enter. Then gem hounding i came across this sweet set of pineapple lemony chalcedony. And EUREKA! LEMON JELLY BEANS!


I love the way this seems to glow! And the beautiful highly faceted citrine accents the yellow in the briolettes so nicely. All the metal in these pieces is fine silver or sterling silver. These will be listed in my etsy shop seperatly as I know some don't wear earrings and some don't wear necklaces.


I will take $10.00 off the total of the 2 pieces if bought together. I think they may get lonely if the are separated. (insert big awwwwwww here) thanks for your interest in all my pieces and HAPPY SPRING!

8 comments:

Licia said...

Lemon meringue pie! I am so eating those!

Happy Cloud Moments said...

omg they are beautiful~! Good job!

Mishy said...

Ooo I love the lemon...how beautiful!

J Renee said...

Ohhhh WOW!! Just WOW.. yummy.

Jackie said...

Lovely! So spring like. Love the color

Mike's Hemp Bracelets said...

Just lovely!!! I love lemons, haha

JM said...

They do look like easter Jelly beans!!

JM said...

JM is me...fickle