Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where the Magic happens

The whole area
Just the desk





I have been asked by a lot of people about my work space. Its not really anything special but is my small space to be creative and get happy with lil sparkly goodies! I truly feel blessed to be able to watch over my kidlets and make a lil extra fundage doing what I truly love, CRAFTING! You can see the fuller versions of pics along with detailed tags of whats what on my flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/dkjewels
Thanks so much for all teh love and support I have had from everyone.
blessings,
Krystle of
http://www.dkjewels.etsy.com/

The beads

Ps. I have about 5 large boxes of crafting stuff down in my den that i dont have room for in this space yet. :)




6 comments:

Licia said...

!!!! I am in your photo! Stalker!

How funny :) I spy lotsa little boxes too! I'm comin over! What a cute little space, so tidy too. Freshly baby whiped I presume.

Happy Cloud Moments said...

I thought I have a lot of supplies...but wow!!

maisy said...

It's so TIDY!!!!!!!!!! ugh, you should see mine! *faints*

Mike said...

I wish I could get my stuff that organized, haha

The ninja said...

Its not always that clean the desk usually has a lilmore tsuffs but i had just put away all the beads :)

PitBullLadyDesigns said...

It is lovely!! I'm organizing also. . .