Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We will miss you Missy!


Last Night I went to let out My Chihuahua Missy. (above is her Christmas picture) Much to my dismay She was In the Long sleep. I kinda Lost my mind for a minute or 20 and had to call my husband and ask him what to do because honestly I was in shock. She was an awesome companion and Not one of those annoying little nippy Chihuahua's. She had survived an attack by an Akita that caused her to loose part of her intestine stomach and a little of pups. She was truly a trooper and a miracle and made everyone who met her smile. . You can see her pet profile and learn more about her at http://www.dogster.com/dogs/327542


Missy we love you! And you will be missed.


Momma

6 comments:

TMCPhoto said...

I am so sad to hear of your loss.
Memories of beloved pets are so intertwined with memories of friends and family that they are truly a part of the family they adopted.

I hope that your happy memories of MIssy help you through your mourning

Mishy said...

God Bless your little one.

Laura said...

I am so sorry about Missy. We love our pets like part of the family and I could not imagine your loss.

cigarboxbeads said...

i, too, am sorry about missy. we've lost 3 doggies, and it IS tough. my 42 yr old daughter still has her doggie's towel that he dragged around.
marilyn g

maggie_ann said...

Hugs to you. My Beethoven will look over her.

The ChainMaille Lady said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I too have a non-nippy chihauhau. I don't what I would do if I lost her.

I will keep her in my prayers.