Saturday, August 9, 2008

A NEW START!

We found a house after 3 years looking! came up suddenly! its 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, with a den! and a big storage/garage out back huge yard IN A SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD! Rent is reasonable and we have the option to buy if we decide we like it!!!! ONLY ONE PROBLEM..... The utility deposits are way high! just for water and power will be $560!!! So i am trying to make as much as i can on my etsy site before the 14th! (thats when we move in) If you can help in anyways It is so appreciated! you can make purchases from my site http://www.dkjewels.etsy.com/ OR donate a dollar or 5 to me Via paypal to draconsikiss@bellsouth.net Ty all so much for the support of me this move and the baby! I am in lost of pain from movinga and packing but it will be worth it to have a safe home finally! with no guns and drugs around! Blessings! and TY!
Dkjewels, krsytle, kiss or whatever you know
me by !

1 comment:

Ging70 said...

Good for you...congratulations on your move and the baby. God is looking over you!

byging.etsy.com