Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A New Place for me.

This Blog seems like a great way to keep people updated on new things I am working on. I will be posting Not only my own stuff, but I hope to feature artists and crafters that I enjoy.
To start I will tell you all a little about me. I currently live in North Carolina but I am NOT a "southern bell". (not that southern bells are bad) I Moved here after Living 15 years In Arizona. I am a desert girl/Oregonian. I started making things by hand at about age 3 or 4. I came across my moms sewing needles one day and started making barbie clothes. Not long after that i discovered beads! I loved making Ornaments out of beads. I always had my hands in somthing making one thing or another. I love cooking and at one point had major plans to go to cullanary school.
I was blessed with an amazing husband when I was 19 and we have had 7 years together (6 married) We have 2 beautiful children. A girl and a boy. We both enjoy crafting very much.
Besides all this i am a stay at home mom/work at home mom. I recently opened my own etsy shop and enjoy it very much. I have found and met some amazing artists which i plan on introducing soon.
Thats probably enough for now. Please be on the look out for new things as i will try to post them often. Have a blessed day.
Dk

No comments: